About Us > Team for Project implementation
- The Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD) has been appointed as the nodal agency for the implementation of the project.
- Steering Committee
- A Steering Committee chaired by the Secretary MoUD and consisting of members from MoUD and other relevant Ministries of GoI, has been setup to direct and guide the PMU during project implementation.
- PMU at National level.
- A dedicated Project Management Unit (PMU) has been set up by the MoUD to manage SUTP. PMU functions under direct control of OSD/UT of MoUD, designated as National Project Director (NPD), and is headed by a National Project Manager (NPM);
- PMU would provide technical assistance to MoUD in the implementation and management of SUTP;
- The PMU shall provide technical assistance to participating states and cities in the preparation and implementation of Component 2 of the SUTP.
- PIU at IA level
- The Project Implementation Units (PIUs) will be undertaking the actual implementation of the Component 2.